If you need health care lawyers in the Clearwater, Florida area, the O’Connor Law Firm represents clients in a wide range of health law issues.
Health Law focuses on federal, state and local statutory, regulatory and administrative law that has evolved around the practice of medicine. Some of the common Health Law issues are:
Corporate Compliance, False Claims Act, Fee Splitting Statutes, HIPAA/Confidentiality, Medical Billing and Reimbursement (CMS and Commercial Insurance Billing and Reimbursement Requirements), Medical Staff Issues, Network Formation, Patient Rights, Peer Review and Disciplinary Actions, Operations, Professional Rights, and State licensing and Regulations.
The O’Connor Law Firm advises clients regarding these issues and will work with you to make sure any agreement is designed to meet your specific needs. Among other legal services, we provide the following drafting and review services for physicians and physician practices including:
- Physician Employment Agreements: There are a number of contract terms to consider such as compensation, benefits, scheduling, restrictive covenants and more.
- Physician Separation Agreements: The terms of your employment may require a physician separation agreement. In this case we will guide you through the process.
- Billing and Coding Agreements: When it comes to preparing billing and coding agreements we can provide the legal services you need.
- Managed Care Agreements: The contract between a physician or other health care professional and a managed care organization is the fundamental document which frames, defines and governs their relationship.
- Solo Practice Start Up: We have the legal knowledge and experience to assist you with your solo practice startup.
- Multi-Member New Practice Formation: We can provide legal services for your entity formation of any type as you launch your new practice.
- Modification of By Laws or other Operating Agreements: By Laws and Operating Agreements are important documents for any corporation or LLC.
- Formation of Corporations and/or Partnerships for Physician Investments (Labs, Pharmacies, and Surgical Centers): Our knowledge of corporate formation for health related entities will provide a strong foundation for your venture.
- Real Estate Leases: We can provide knowledgeable and professional legal advice on leasing commercial and residential real estate.
- Equipment Leases: Need legal assistance for your equipment lease? We can provide the representation and documentation that you need.
- Real Estate Purchases: We provide legal counsel for commercial and residential real estate purchases throughout the Tampa Bay area.
- Equipment Purchases: We represent businesses looking to purchase equipment to utilize as a business asset.
- Buy/Sell Agreements: A buy-sell agreement is a legally binding agreement between co-owners of a business that governs the situation if a co-owner dies, is forced to leave the business, or chooses to leave the business.
- Asset Purchase Agreements: An asset purchase agreement is an agreement between a buyer and a seller that finalizes terms and conditions related to the purchase and sale of a company’s assets.
- Review of other Investment Opportunities: With over 30 years combined experience in the estate planning area we will guide you through the maze of estate planning and help you choose the best legal strategy.
Serving clients throughout the state of Florida with U.S. Legal Issues
We offer an affordable package of essential health law services that will meet the needs of most individuals right now, and that can be expanded later on if the need arises.