Business Lawyers in Clearwater
60+ Years of Combined Legal Experience
At O’Connor Law Firm, our skilled Clearwater business law attorneys can help you with a wide range of business-related matters. With more than six decades of combined legal experience, our goal is to help you enjoy a successful, smoothly-running business venture. We provide personalized legal services tailored to your unique situation and goals.
Our firm can assist you with the following:
- Business succession planning and sales - We can help you with selling your business or passing it on to another party
- Employment issues - Our attorneys represent employers facing accusations of wrongful conduct in the workplace
- Buy-sell agreements - No matter what side of the agreement you are on, we can work to protect your best interests in buying or selling a business
- Corporate formation - Our corporate lawyers can help you identify potential opportunities and risks in forming a new corporation
- Securities law compliance - We can help you to ensure your business is acting under SEC compliance
- Software licenses - We can review or draft licensing agreements to help you protect your intellectual property rights
- Press releases - If you need to ensure your press release is legally sound and does not open you up to liability, we can assist
- Legal audits - Our lawyers can look at any aspect of your business to identify litigation or penalty risks
- Real estate transactions related to your business -We have extensive experience in all aspects of real estate law, including commercial real estate matters
- Corporate governance/code of ethics/compliance programs
We are happy to meet with you for a free initial consultation to discuss your situation and help you learn more about your various legal options.
Business Succession Planning & Sales
Planning for business succession is important. Whether you are planning on transferring your business to a family member or wish to sell the business to someone else, there are a whole host of issues that can arise with such transactions. You’ll need various contracts and formal agreements to ensure a smooth succession or sale.
At O’Connor Law Firm, we can help you with a wide range of business succession planning and sales issues. Our business lawyers can assist you with everything from drafting and editing/reviewing contracts to the final closing. Get in touch with our firm to discuss your situation today.
A buy-sell agreement is important for any business with multiple co-owners. This formal agreement determines what will happen to the business in the event that one co-owner leaves the business, is no longer able to maintain involvement with the business or dies. Often referred to as a “business will,” a buy-sell agreement can help ensure that your interests are protected.
Our Clearwater business attorneys can help with the drafting, editing, and reviewing of buy-sell agreements. We can also assist you with litigation pertaining to buy-sell agreements and other business-related matters.
With any business, employment issues are bound to arise from time to time. While not necessarily pleasant to deal with, employment matters don’t have to be painfully stressful. Whether you are a business owner or an employee, our firm can help you understand your rights in regards to your employment issues. We have helped businesses and individuals alike with matters such as drafting agreements, termination, and more.Contact O’Connor Law Firm at (800) 655-0175 to discuss your business matter with our team! We are happy to provide you with a free initial consultation.
More Than 60 years of Combined Experience
State-of-the-Art Legal Solutions
Wide Range of Legal Services
Free Initial Case Evaluation