Attorney Adam T. Rauman is an associate with the O'Connor Law Firm, practicing in the areas of:
Adam received his Juris Doctor with distinction from Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida, and a Bachelor of Science degree from Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida. Before beginning his career as an attorney, Adam was a licensed financial advisor for 15 years. During which time he held a FINRA series 7, 63, & 65 licenses in addition to a Florida insurance license.
Adam believes an estate plan is something everyone needs, regardless of age, marital status, or accumulated wealth. His unique experience as a financial advisor gives him increased insight into the needs of estate planning clients. Adam has extensive experience working with clients of diverse knowledge and takes pride in being able to make the most complex issues understandable to all.
Adam is a member of the Florida Bar, St. Petersburg Bar Association, Leadership St. Pete Alumni Association, The East-West Shrine Game Committee, The St. Petersburg Sports Alliance, and Leadership St. Pete Class of 2002. He is also a recipient of The William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award, 2009.
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Corporate Law and Incorporation
- Business Law
- Florida State University, B.S, 1995
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2009
- Florida Bar
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- The William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award, Stetson University College of Law, 2009
- Wealth Builders REEA, Inc, "Using LLCs to buy investment real estate" - 2012