In 1994 Mr. O’Connor established his own firm for the purpose of providing clients with legal representation in regard to
- Estate planning
- Business/corporate representation
- Wealth preservation and estate planning advice
- Real estate matters
- Litigation services with respect to these practice areas
Mr. O’Connor is also a title agent for Old Republic and he and his firm act as closing and title agents for both commercial and residential real estate closings. In addition to his civil practice, Mr. O’Connor is a Circuit Court Mediator certified by the Florida Supreme Court.
Patrick and his wife, Tina, are active members of their church community. He is an avid sportsman and photographer, and lover of American history.
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Federal Court
- Northern, Middle and Southern Districts
- University of Florida School of Law, LL.M., Taxation (1987)
- University of Alabama Law School, J.D. (1986)
- University of Alabama, B.S., Finance (1982)